Are you looking for a fulfilling career within the conservative movement? Then you have come to the right place! Whether you are a recent college graduate or an experienced professional seeking a career change, let us help you find a job.
ConservativeJobs.com is known for its wide variety of new employment opportunities posted daily. You can peruse hundreds of available jobs and internships in non-profits, communications, broadcast media, public policy, or on Capitol Hill. But are you aware of the other ways ConservativeJobs can assist you in your job search? Learn how to take advantage of all the site has to offer by following these five steps:
1. Create a Jobseeker profile. Your jobseeker profile is the gateway to communication with potential employers. It contains your contact information, uploaded resume, and the opportunity to provide statements on your future career goals – information that is crucial for recruiters seeking qualified candidates to hire. There is also a Public Policy Questionnaire for you to express your views on specific policy issues, which is used to match jobseekers with employers who share a similar outlook. Upon completion of your profile, you are set to begin browsing the site for the latest job listings, and you have made yourself available to employers who are on the lookout for applicants.
2. Benefit from our free resume consultations. Your resume is one of the most important components to your job application, as it provides an overview of who you are and what you can bring to the table for an employer. Not feeling 100% confident in your resume? Check out our tips to revise your resume and then get a second opinion from the ConservativeJobs team. We are happy to look it over and provide you with detailed feedback that will give you more confidence in applying for a job.
3. Interact with ConservativeJobs outside the site! Have you “liked” us on Facebook? Or followed @TheRightJobs on Twitter yet? We update our social networks with the most exciting job opportunities throughout the day, giving you the highlights of what’s listed on CJ.com. We also promote interesting articles and blog posts with useful advice to help jobseekers in their search for employment. Be sure to check it out!
4. Learn about networking opportunities through the Jobseeker Calendar. From career fairs to happy hours, there are many ways to learn about opportunities in the DC area and beyond. Stay up to date on job fairs, training workshops for jobseekers, and other happenings by using our Jobseeker Calendar. Remember, networking and utilizing the connections you make are invaluable steps in the job search.
5. Consult the Capitol Talent Blog and Resources page for helpful career advice. Are you frustrated by the job hunting process and need encouragement? Are you looking for last-minute guidance and reassurance before a big interview? Did you get the job and need a place to live in DC? Browse ConservativeJobs.com for an abundance of information. We offer more than just great job listings!
With these tips, you can be sure that you’ll be ahead of the game in your job search. Let us know how we can serve you better.