Get all your questions about getting started with email marketing (a weekly newsletter, event invitations, and more!) answered ... from the comfort of your home. In this three-day, online training -- which you can sign into online from anywhere in the world with wifi -- you'll learn how to get up and running with email marketing.
Day One: Your Email List Management Strategy (3pm to 4:30pm Eastern) -- What's so important about your email list? How can you best use it to advance your cause or organization? You'll learn:
- how to evaluate an email list's performance or set up an email program from scratch;
- the different types of emails you can send … and when you should send each; and
- what email analytics reports show you – and how to use that information to make your list management decisions.
Day Two: Crafting Great Emails (3pm to 4:30pm Eastern) -- Learn how to write a great email, quickly and easily, every time. In a mix of copywriting lessons and tech tips, you'll learn:
- how to craft compelling subject lines and calls to action;
- best practices for including photos and video quickly and easily; and
- three common mistakes that might be holding you back – and how to fix them.
Day Three: Finding and Keeping Email Subscribers (3pm to 4:30pm Eastern) -- The top question you're likely to have is how to increase the number of people on your email list. Learn a mix of no-cost and low-cost methods to growing your email list. You'll learn:
- three different ways to get more subscribers;
- how to run low-cost online ads to get more sign-ups; and
- how to automatically welcome your new subscribers.