Grassroots Activist Workshop
1 Day, $25.00 (meal included)
The Grassroots Activist Workshop teaches you how to get involved and make a difference in your local elections and governance. This training gives you the nuts and bolts tools needed to hold your elected leaders accountable. Attend this class and learn what it takes to make your voice heard.
Ideal attendees for the Grassroots Activist Workshop are conservative individuals interested in making a difference. Whether volunteering or working for a conservative candidate, cause, or issue at the local or state level this class will improve your skills.
The Grassroots Activist Workshop will teach you how to recruit, organize, and motivate people in your neighborhoods.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Get involved
- Drive support for an issue or candidate
- Organize activists in large or small groups for maximum impact
- Communicate more effectively
- Use the media to help advance an issue
- Build personal leadership skills, abilities and confidence.
- Ways to Get Involved
- Basics of Online Activism
- Networking for Success
- Building Coalitions
- Keys to Precinct Organization
- Hosting a House Party
- Holding a Public Event
- Working Petition Drives
- Educating Legislators
- Voter Registration Drives
Sample Lectures Include: