Get all your questions about getting up and running with email marketing (a weekly newsletter, event invitations, and more!) answered ... from the comfort of your own office or home.
The Introduction to Email Marketing Workshop is a fun, live, week-long training that you can sign into online from anywhere in the world. You'll be able to see and hear the speaker and raise your hand (albeit virtually!) to ask questions, just like in any LI training.
Each day covers a new topic with plenty of time for Q&A.
What Your Email List Can Do for You (Monday): What’s so important about your email list? How can you best use it to advance your cause or organization? In the kick-off for the week, you’ll learn:
- how to set goals for using your email list;
- a checklist to assess how your current email list is performing; and
- different types of emails you can send – and when to do it.
Growing Your Email List (Tuesday): The #1 question is how to increase the number of people on your email list. Learn a mix of no-cost and low-cost methods to growing your email list. You’ll learn:
- three different ways to get more subscribers;
- how to run low-cost online ads to get more sign-ups; and
- how to automatically welcome your new subscribers.
Crafting Great Emails (Wednesday): Learn how to write a great email, quickly and easily, every time. In a mix of copywriting lessons and tech tips, you’ll learn:
- how to craft compelling subject lines and calls to action;
- best practices for including photos and video quickly and easily; and
- three common mistakes that might be holding you back – and how to fix them.
Testing and Analytics (Thursday): Every time you send an email to your list you have the opportunity to learn valuable lessons. Understand how to quickly interpret the data so that you can continue improving. You’ll learn:
- what your email reports are showing you – and how to use that information to make decisions, and
- how to use simple tools to test the best messages for your list.
Emerging Trends and Q&A (Friday): In this fun and informal cap to the week, you’ll get an overview of emerging trends in email marketing – and get a chance to ask all your remaining questions!
You may also be interested in a copy of The Laws of Public Policy by Morton Blackwell.
Monday, July 10
Mon. 10 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
Tue. 11 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
Wed. 12 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
Thu. 13 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Fri. 14 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This training is online.
$10.00 discount for early registration until 7/3/17
Your Cost: $10.00
Contact Stephen with your questions.