Knowing what's most popular on your website -- and how many people are visiting it -- can be a gold mine of information for you, your organization, or your cause. Learn what your Google Analytics data is telling you and how to use it to reach your goals.
The Introduction to Google Analytics Workshop is an online, four-day training that will give you the skills you need to maximize your website traffic, i.e. your pageviews.
Each day covers a new topic with a combination of speaker presentations and hands-on practice, so you develop new skills right away.
Google Analytics 101 (Monday at 2pm EST): In this fun, easy-to-follow introduction to Google Analytics, you'll learn:
- how businesses, non-profits, and bloggers use Google Analytics to reach new heights.
- the right way to set up your account; and
- the meaning of helpful (but confusing) terms.
Using Your Reports (Tuesday at 2pm EST): We'll cover the must-haves for your daily analytics needs, and you'll learn:
- how specifically your visitors reach and interact with your website (in real-time!); and
- three easy ways to analyze your data.
Tracking Events and Setting Goals (Wednesday at 2pm EST): If you don't have goals, it's hard to grow. You will leave this session feeling confident that you can:
- set your objectives and measure how well you're reaching them;
- understand exactly what contributes to your success online; and
- see when people sign up, download, or view anything on your site.
Features and Strategies (Thursday at 2pm EST): Take a closer look at useful features and get valuable tips learned from years of experience. You'll learn:
- how to create your own custom dashboard to fit your needs;
- the best way to use Google Analytics with other products; and
- techniques to boost your viewership right away.
Mon. 5 2:00 - 3:30 PM
Tue. 6 2:00 - 3:30 PM
Wed. 7 2:00 - 3:00 PM
Thu. 8 2:00 - 3:00 PM
This training is online.
Stephen Rowe is the Deputy Director of Digital Training where he trains thousands of conservatives how to win online through a training program of more than 30 unique workshops focused web development, programming and social media.
Before joining LI, Stephen was the Editor-in-Chief of Turning Point USA's Hypeline where he executed its start-up, website re-design and achieved over 12 million page views in one calendar year. In 2017, he was named to Red Alert Politics "30 Under 30" list of the nation's most influential young conservatives.
Rowe has managed digital communications for a former congressman, non-profits and candidates for public office. His work has been featured on Fox News, The Blaze, The Daily Caller, The Washington Times, Young Conservatives, Townhall, Breitbart, and The Daily Wire.
Stephen grew up in Montana, the "Treasure State".