Leadership Institute staff and interns will be working the American Conservative Union’s Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Thursday—Saturday at the Marriott Wardman Park hotel in Washington, D.C.
As a CPAC sponsor the Leadership Institute has two booths—on the mezzanine level and in the exhibit hall—where you can stop by to:
- Take a picture with a friend or two with a CPAC picture frame of you and your buddies inside
- Sign up for our emails
- Buy an Adam Smith tie or scarf
- Chat with LI staff
LI will also offer seven trainings throughout CPAC in Wilson AB room:
- How to Raise Money…the Easy Way—Thursday, Feb. 9 from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Getting Your Message Heard—Thursday, Feb. 9 from 12 – 2 p.m.
- Landing a Conservative Job—Thursday, Feb. 9 from 2:30—4:30 p.m.
- Rules for Radicals—Friday, Feb. 10 from 10—11 a.m.
- Public Speaking Workshop—Friday, Feb. 10 from 12—2 p.m.
- Video Activism: Tips of the Trade—Friday, Feb. 10 from 2:30—4:30 p.m.
- GOTV: Creating a Winning Ground Game—Saturday, Feb. 11 from 12-2 p.m.
LI’s ConservativeJobs.com is hosting the CPAC Job and Internship Fair Saturday, Feb. 11 from 10 a.m. until noon in the Maryland Ballroom. More than 25 organizations will be recruiting for full-time staff and intern positions, so make sure to bring copies of your resume.
For more information about LI’s events and locations during CPAC, please go here.