Learn how to stand out at your summer internship with the Leadership Institute's free Conservative Intern Workshop on Thursday, June 9.
The free, full-day workshop will teach you how to contribute to your organization, how to stand out to staff, and how to advance your careers. Last year, more than 26 organizations sent 93 interns to attend.
- how to write an effective resume
- how to build a network in D.C.
- how to secure a full-time position
- how to dress for a professional office
- how to manage your finances
The Conservative Intern Workshop is an opportunity to advance your professional development at no cost to you. There's no better way for you to start your career in Washington, D.C.!