The Grassroots Activist Workshop teaches you how to build and mobilize a grassroots organization. This training prepares you to confidently engage government officials, elected leaders, and stakeholders on your issues.
The one-day workshop teaches you effective in-depth organizational and communication techniques.
You will learn how to craft a media outreach strategy and tactics for successful grassroots lobbying.
Ideal attendees for the Grassroots Activist Workshop are concerned individuals who want to make an impact on public policy. The workshop content is focused on outreach at the municipal and state levels.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Develop a strategic plan
• Set expectations
• Build coalitions and manage stakeholders
• Understand the fundamentals of grassroots lobbying
• Hold elected officials accountable
On the optional second day, attendees will learn how to:
• Develop a persuasive message
• Conduct public relations and earned media
• Build an online presence
• Practice public speaking on camera (optional)
• Develop a fundraising plan
• Identify and target voters
• Conduct voter registration drives
Hawaii GOP Chairman
"This workshop provides a strong framework for starting your campaign and tightening up your operations. The best candidates don't necessarily win, but the best campaign generally does. LI provided the structure I needed for a well-run campaign."
Founder, Iowa Tea Party
"I can't forget who gave me the tools. Keep up the great work at LI. We can't save our country without the Leadership Institute!"
Greenville, South Carolina
"Great insight on the tools and information available to impact my community with conservative values!"