From lecture halls to student government, liberals dominate college campuses in America. Professors unabashedly demonstrate their bias in the classroom. Administrations give preference to left-wing student groups.
Far-left activists use threats, intimidation, and fear to silence conservative voices.
The Leadership Institute’s Student Activism Conference (SAC) equips conservative student leaders to create a sustainable conservative presence on their college campuses. At the SAC, students will learn how to:
• Expand group membership
• Build coalitions on campus
• Raise funds
• Earn media attention for your effort
• Deliver a message on camera
• Host successful events and programs
• Develop a leadership succession plan
• Expose liberal bias and abuse
This event is for select Campus Leadership Program (CLP) leaders. Limited travel scholarships are available.