Get all your questions about getting up and running with email marketing (a weekly newsletter, event invitations, and more!) answered... from the comfort of your home.
Leadership Institute's Introduction to Email Marketing workshop is a fun, live, afternoon training that you can sign into online from anywhere in the world.
You will leave this training with tactics and templates that you can use to accomplish your email marketing goals.
Session 1 | Your Email List Management Strategy
What's so important about your email list? How can you best use it to advance your cause or organization? You'll learn:
- how to evaluate an email list's performance or set up an email program from scratch;
- the different types of emails you can send... and when you should send each; and,
- what email analytics reports show you -- and how to use that information to make your list management decisions.
Session 2 | Crafting Great Emails
Learn how to write a great email, quickly and easily, every time. In a mix of copywriting lessons and tech tips, you'll learn:
- how to craft compelling subject lines and calls to action;
- best practices for including photos and video quickly and easily; and,
- three common mistakes that might be holding you back -- and how to fix them.
Session 3 | Finding and Keeping Email Subscribers
The top question you're likely to have is how to increase the number of people on your email list. Learn a mix of no-cost and low-cost methods to growing your email list. You'll learn:
- three different ways to get more subscribers;
- how to run low-cost online ads to get more sign-ups; and,
- how to automatically welcome your new subscribers.
The workshop ends at 4pm Eastern / Washington D.C. time.