About the event
Attention all Job Seekers! If you are looking for a job, internship, or just a networking opportunity, then do I have the event for you. Prepare your resumes and brush up on your interview skills for the CPAC Job and Internship Fair hosted by the Leadership Institute!
You can be in the same room as recruiters from conservative organizations here in D.C. and across the country. The Job and Internship Fair gives you the opportunity to talk directly to the people who hire for these organizations and give them your resume.
What you need to know:
What: CPAC 2014 Job & Internship Fair hosted by LI’s ConservativeJobs.com
Who: Dozens of conservative organizations looking to hire
When: 10:30 am-12:30 pm on Saturday, March 8th
Where: Chesapeake Rooms A-F, the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center
NOTE- To attend this job fair you must be a paid attendee of CPAC.
Current recruiting organizations include:
- American Enterprise Institute
- Americans for Tax Reform
- Association of Mature American Citizens (AMAC).
- Capital Research Center
- Center for Shared Services
- Charles Koch Institute
- Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute
- DC London
- Eberle Associates
- FAMM (Families Against Mandatory Minimums)
- Generation Opportunity
- Judicial Watch
- Leadership Institute
- Leadership Institute Field Reps
- Media DC (Washington Examiner/The Weekly Standard/Red Alert Politics)
- National Journalism Center
- National Taxpayers Union
- Public Advocate of the United States
- Raise the Money.com
- The Heartland Institute
- The Heritage Foundation
- Turning Point USA
- War Chest for America
- Young Americans for Liberty
Want to skip the lines? Then pre-register for the CPAC Job and Internship Fair now!
Career Services Coordinator